- Discover an easy, non-competitive ‘move-at-your-own-pace’ program for children. They explore their full movement potential while building self-esteem!
- Children become aware of body language and its relationship to words! This scientific approach promotes problem solving with an emphasis on a movement vocabulary and elements inherent in all movement – sports/fitness/dance/martial arts/therapy.
- Simple physical activity lessons combine creative expression with academic enrichment, including arithmetic, anatomy, geometry, science and story telling.
- User-friendly lessons can be used during classroom breaks, recess, Phys Ed, and focused movement exploration!
Creative Movement for Children
by Larkin Barnett
126 pages, $14.95
Lorenz Educational Press, a Lorenz Corporation
501 East Third Street, Box 802 Dayton, Ohio 45401
Phone: (800) 444-1144, (937) 228-6118
On a Lark! Creative Movement for Children.
by Larkin Barnett available at Lorenz Educational Press
* To order Creative Movement for Children click on the BUY button below or the book cover above